Where Did I Put My Tiara

The life unglamorous . . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

see biography at http://www.marjoriejones.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

Writing Tips ... I surrender

I haven't blogged in a while.  I know, I know, I'm a bad, bad blogger. 
 
I've tried to find interesting things in my life to share with others, but I've come to a conclusion that precludes that particular blogging manuever.  I am really, really boring! 
 
I don't go anywhere or do anything terribly exciting.  I rarely watch movies I can brag about.  I suppose this is why I am a writer.  I can create exciting (hopefully) places and people who live much more interesting lives than I do.  And I've been told I'm fairly good at it. 
 
So this blog has a new focus.  Writing.  I'll talk about one of the things I love most in my life.  I'll pick a topic and write my little dialogue (I'll try not to write a diatribe) and open the issue for debate.  Sounds like fun.
 
My next post will concern the use of the word "that" or other superfluous words versus writing style and telling a good story.  Hopefully, this post will come later today.  But I've posted once, so I may need a nap.
 
Peace,
Marjorie

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, that was really useful to me. I like your blog
blog, I saw it several times before this and I've got some good advices from you.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home