Where Did I Put My Tiara

The life unglamorous . . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

see biography at http://www.marjoriejones.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mountains to scale

That's mountains of laundry.  Don't even get me started on the dishes!  I have a cleaning lady that comes in twice a month, but I try to save the big stuff for her, and we really can't go that long without doing laundry anyway, and if we could, she sure as heck couldn't do it all in two hours.  So, I got up early and started a load, then I had to work on a website for a bit.  I work the dayjob today so I won't be able to clean house again until tonight at the earliest, and I still have looming deadlines.
 
I'll do a quick search for my superwoman cape when I get home from work.  And I'll let you know if I reached the summit later.  Crud... I have to shower this morning too. *sigh*
 
Hugs,
Marjorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home