Where Did I Put My Tiara

The life unglamorous . . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

see biography at http://www.marjoriejones.com

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Philosophy 101

Before I post an endless list of my own writing tips, I figured I'd toss in a bit about myself. First, I'm not a snob. At least, I try not to be but the fact I feel compelled to actually tell you this leads me to believe I may have some pride issues. Don't we all? So I'll start out by saying that the tips I include on this blog are my own opinions, things I've learned over the years, things that work well for me (they may not work well for you), and given with the best of intentions at heart.

That said, this is my blog and I can say what I want. Ohhh... shades of Miss Snark! No, I'm not her.

I do encourage a bit of debate. I welcome questions and comments. No flaming, of course. That's my job. Juuust kidding.

So on the off chance anyone stops by my little internactive home on the web, those are the ground rules.

And now, we're off to the races!

Peace,
Marjorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home