Where Did I Put My Tiara

The life unglamorous . . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

see biography at http://www.marjoriejones.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My brain has officially liquified and is falling out of my ears

I have spent the last several days sweating deadlines.  Not just in my writing, but as webmistress for a new publishing company and trying to find the right kind of software to deliver the ebooks to come.  So I've cgi-binning, mySQLing, and editing programming code until all hours.  Don't know what any of that means?  Well, join the club.  Neither do I.  So I'm going to outsource this part of the project.  Done.
 
In the meantime, I'm still in review edits for Dawn of Redemption and I really need to dive into The Flyer, which I now have four weeks to write.  Hopefully, by this weekend, I can not only dive in, but dive in headfirst.
 
I sure hope there's water in the pool.
 
Hugs,
Marjorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home